About the role:
This organisation is seeking a HRIS System Specialist & Reporting Analyst who will take ownership of the HRIS System and its Data and create internal & external reporting. You will be responsible for sourcing, analysing and reporting HR measures and metrics from multiple data sources and presenting in various reporting formats. This role sits within the HR Team, and will need an energetic and proactive approach to be successful. Also you will be implementing other HR functionalities as per the HRIS.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing & delivering HR reporting and analysis on a routine and ad-hoc basis, analysing & identifying trends for presentation to stakeholders.
- Developing HR dashboards and board reporting for key metrics and initiatives.
- Developing, maintaining and using excel trackers, payroll, business intelligence and other systems/ sources to extract data and generate reports.
- Create and manage users in the system with group policies.
- Implement other modules of HR in the HRIS system.
Nice to have
- A qualification in Human Resources (or relevant)
- Previous experience within a HR team would be highly regarded
- Exceptionally well organised, with the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately to meet deadlines
- Process driven and solution orientated
- High level focus on quality and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills particularly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor-ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile
As part of this process, we’ll help you grow your knowledge of customer experience and stakeholder relations in an industry-leading environment