Since 2017, our charity has provided a safe space for women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our initiatives provide our women with the support, training and skills to rebuild their lives. Zen Tea Lounge Foundation believes to combat Domestic Violence women need to gain: 1) financial freedom, 2) emotional freedom.
Programs are delivered against these pillars, with each woman in our program becoming empowered to take a courageous step to take back her agency, and it has been our passion to help them rebuild their lives. We work in tandem with a variety of agencies, health professionals and the community sector to provide holistic support.
Zen Tea Lounge is seeking skilled social media volunteers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
- The role includes writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content by drafting and providing weekly, monthly, or quarterly contributions
- Match the tone of Zen's previous posts and write pieces on topics including but not limited to driving motivation, DV interviews, story of Zen Tea Lounge Foundation volunteers and participants, relationship empowerment topics etc.
- Monitor responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the target audience
- As well as engage with Zen’s audiences across a variety of our social media platforms
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Familiarity with Square or ability to learn (you will be posting on our offical webpage)
- Excellent writing skills
- Previous experience writing content for webpages, social media channels or other related fields (highly regarded)
- Enthusiastic, passionate and positive - seeing and creating opportunities is second nature to you
- Driven & autonomous - can work effectively in a dispersed team and take the role and make it happen!
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skillset and receive our endless gratitude.
Please apply then send your CV to [email protected] Please note, due to the high volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.