This role is a combination of working from your home, our CBD office and meeting potential new clients face-to-face or virtually.
The Studio is a young not-for-profit organisation supporting tech startups to success.
We are looking for a volunteer for the role of Director of Partnerships and Sponsorships to grow a critical piece of our community. The partnerships we establish with ASX 500 companies and government is an important part of growing our organisation and driving innovation.
Ideally, you have connections or networks in the media, marketing or creative industries and have worked in a similar role previously.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Time commitment is 1-2 days per week
- The role is flexible based on your availability
- All Volunteers require current Police Checks
- Prior experience in a similar role is essential
- A desire to support and contribute your skills in a voluntary capacity
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Display high levels of tact and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Responsible, reliable, and have strong interpersonal skills
- High level of professional integrity and honesty
- The Studio was founded on the belief that technology and creativity can improve the way our economy operates. Through our tech incubator and accelerator programs, education programs and networks we bring together a community of startups and leaders across tech, government, industry, and investment to work together on solving some of our most difficult business problems and harness economic opportunities that will grow the Australian economy.
- The Studio is looking for a volunteer for the role of Director of Partnerships and Sponsorships to grow a critical piece of our community. The partnerships we establish with ASX 500 companies and government is an important part of driving innovation. Driving value and success with our partners is vital to our long-term growth and goals. As such, we need a director to own and grow these relationships.
Your responsibilities will include
- Develop and implement the strategy for partnership growth and success, including a strategy for processes such as pipeline management, customer on-boarding, and customer management and reporting
- Identify and develop new product offerings The Studio can offer to potential partners
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Business Development and Pipeline
- Design and implement a strategy to identify new partners to bring into The Studio community
- Work with the CEO to develop and execute an outreach and communication strategy to future and existing partners
- Drive revenue growth and track opportunities
- Expand our accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
Customer Success Management
- Drive partner success and outcomes
- Understand and map customer journey and develop strategies around listening points in journey
- Oversee existing relationships with senior leaders at key partner organizations, ensuring service levels and expectations are met
- Work with partners to identify strategic opportunities for future collaboration and growth
- Help maintain and ensure partner renewal rates
- The ideal candidates will have:
- 7+ years of work experience
- Prior experience in customer success, channel/partner management, consulting, business development or similar
- Strong interest in business, technology, startups, or government
- Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and development
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Ability to listen to customers and discern needs and value add opportunities, where they may not be obvious
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Willing and able to support operations in a fast-paced environment
- A creative problem-solver with a demonstrated ability to produce results
- Efficient, resilient, and flexible
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Willing to work in an environment that is welcoming, open, transparent, curious, collaborative, challenging, results-driven, and fun.