- Receives and pays all accounts on time with reference to the management committee. Most arrive by email and all are paid by EFT or direct debit.
- Pays wages for 3 paid staff fortnightly and sends out payslips fortnightly.
- Liaises with housekeepers monthly to ensure budget is adhered to, and to check all receipts.
- Invoice 9 NDIS providers and reconcile their accounts. Chase up if needed.
- Check that all other receipts from residents are received and reconciled. Chase up if needed.
- Pay superannuation monthly.
- Pay BAS quarterly.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for management committee: Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Prepare monthly reports to management committee on expenditure in last 4 weeks, as well as report on NDIS income.
- Prepare end of year financial reports and deliver to auditor.
- Present audited accounts to AGM and to Charities Commission.
NOTE: The Treasurer works with a bookkeeper who specialises in working with not-for-profits and who enters all figures into a MYOB program and lodges superannuation and BAS with the ATO and prepares wage calculations and Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports from material provided by Treasurer.