About the role:
This opportunity could also suit someone with HR, Recruitment and or Accounting experience without any IR or ERP experience. A previous project team role or an accountant/HR looking to make a change into the Information Technology space and advance your career in this rapidly growing sector.
As an ERP Implementation Consultant you will be implementing and managing end to end projects to meet our ERP system requirements on time. Ensure the ERP system to support business processes and assist with the implementation of changes and improvements to these applications. The priority implementation will be for HR department which includes Recruitment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience in ERP system design and implementations
- Understanding business processes and strong functional knowledge in - HR / Recruitment - Accounting - Marketing - Sales etc is required.
- Process Mapping and Workflow design
- Ability to identify continuous system and process improvements
- Excellent logic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Contribute to efficient business processes by working with business process owners to identify and implement new and improved system functionality
Required experience and skills:
- Organised with strong communication and documentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks and effective time management
- Ability to deliver timely, efficient and accurate results
- Exposure to NetSuite, SAP, MS Dynamics, Odoo, Salesforece, Oracle, Tech-One or similar advantageous, yet not essential as training would be provided
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor-ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile
As part of this process, we’ll help you grow your knowledge of customer experience and stakeholder relations in an industry-leading environment
About you You have preferably theoretical or working knowledge in HR & Recruitment domain and or any ERP applications as well as ERP configuration and system support skills.