We are One Team IPC Health, we are passionate, creative and we make a difference.
We deliver innovative high-quality services that are client centred, collaborative, coordinated and demonstrate value through measured impact. We are a not-for-profit community health service committed to working with the rapidly growing areas of Melbourne’s middle and outer West, where population will grow by 400,000 in the coming 15 years. By year 2035, we anticipate that the total population served will be approximately 1.2 million.
Our Concierge Support Volunteers are the first point of welcome for our visitors and clients. Your support by screening our visitors and clients prior to entry is instrumental to ensuring our staff and community stay safe from COVID.
You will make a difference by
- Welcoming visitors to IPC Health’s services and reviewing them against entry criteria
- Restricting access to visitors who do not comply with entry criteria and explaining why
- Supporting clients, families, carers and visitors in the waiting rooms of IPC Health’s campuses
- Ensuring waiting rooms are tidy and welcoming
To succeed, you will need
- Excellent customer service and communication skills including clear verbal communication
- Empathy and compassion
- Demonstrated understanding and respect for our diverse communities
- Current Victorian drivers licence (preferable)