Tasks and duties
- Overseeing the process of policy and strategic plan creation.
- Developing and implementing policy research and analysis strategies.
- Overseeing and participating in the development of reports, documents, briefings and surveys.
- Providing consultation to government departments, board members and stakeholders.
- Advocating for political party members’ interests.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Providing communications on behalf of a party member or organisation.
- Coordinating policy implementation and review.
- Establishing policy processes and accountabilities.
Policy Managers are strategic thinkers and draw on their extensive experience to craft influential policy.