We are seeking someone who can commit 1 day per week, at our Marsfield office. Hours can be flexible around study, work or other commitments.
Mahboba’s Promise is an Australian non-profit organisation dedicated to providing a sustainable future to vulnerable women and children in Afghanistan. Over the past 22 years, Mahboba’s Promise has adhered to the values of compassion and integrity to empower women and children to make a lasting difference in their own lives. We have established schools, shelters and health clinics across Afghanistan and provide sponsorships for girls’ education, widows, and orphans.
As part of the role you will undertake tasks including:
- Assist in the creation of digital design content for eDMs, social media content and website design
- Assist in the execution of print design assets including (but not limited to): flyers, posters, banners, advertisements, signage, instruction manuals, training material, stationary etc
- Develop and design layouts for advertisements inclusive of copy and images
- Design decks and proposals
- Designing a creative for Web (preferred)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be creatively minded with skills in content creation and graphic design
- Confident in designing content using Adobe CC – mainly Photoshop and In Design
- Have passion to use their skills for a humanitarian cause
Please forward your portfolio and/or resume to [email protected]