In the last 3 years CareFlight has been voted in the top 3 most reputable charities in Australia, with over 35 years’ experience in aeromedical retrieval. We operate from locations in NSW, and the Top End of the NT. Our specially trained doctors, nurses and paramedics use helicopters, aeroplanes, medi-jets and road ambulances to bring a hospital level of care to the ill and injured. Each day CareFlight NT is tasked on an average of 20 missions over the vast expanse that is the Top End. Our diverse workforce is comprised of committed professionals with a drive to help save lives, speed recovery and serve the community.
We currently have several exciting opportunities available for volunteers to work with CareFlight NT’s vibrant team, assisting with and positively representing CareFlight at various events and fundraising activities. Volunteering with CareFlight will present you with fantastic opportunities to meet new, like-minded people and to have some fun. This is your opportunity to join us, get active and show your support for CareFlight NT’s life-saving work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with raising vital funds for CareFlight
- Raising awareness of CareFlight
- Representing CareFlight at events
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- the desire to perform tasks to assist in raising funds for and awareness of CareFlight;
- great communication skills;
- a positive can do attitude;
- a keenness to work as part of a team to complete allocated tasks;
- the ability to follow instructions and be calm under pressure;
- aged 16 years or older; and
- good health with no previous medical condition which would prevent and/or render you unfit to work as a volunteer.
- Have a current Working with Children’s Card or the willingness to obtain
- Be willing to undertake a current Police Check
The following will be highly regarded:
- Previous experience in fundraising, sales/marketing or events.
- Customer service experience.
How to apply
To download the full position description or learn more about us, visit the CareFlight website. If you would like to be part of our team, forward your resume with a covering letter addressing the role’s essential criteria to the email address provided below. Applications close on Monday 21st June 2021. The next volunteer induction evening will be **Tuesday, 22nd June 2021 from 6.00pm.