We are looking for a volunteer with an interest in international affairs and a desire to gain experience in the not for profit sector to join our Marketing team at our Marsfield office.
We are seeking someone who can commit to 1 day a week, and can offer flexible hours to fit university or work commitments.
Mahboba’s Promise is an Australian non-profit organisation dedicated to providing a sustainable future to vulnerable women and children in Afghanistan. Over the past 22 years, Mahboba’s Promise has adhered to the values of compassion and integrity to empower women and children to make a lasting difference in their own lives. We have established schools, shelters and health clinics across Afghanistan and provide sponsorships for girls’ education, widows, and orphans.
As part of the role you will undertake tasks including:
- Assist our Marketing Manager in creating content strategies across social media platforms
- Create relevant and engaging written content for our LinkedIn profile
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Studying or have completed a degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing or similar
- An interest in marketing or social media
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- A highly motivated and proactive self starter